2/21 Ashford Avenue, Rockingham WA 6168
ALL THE BOXES TICKED! Unit - Property ID: 984890
Fresh to the market is this superb 2 bedroom villa situated in the heart of Rockingham within easy reach of Rockingham City Shops, The Autumn Centre, Murdoch Uni and Library. Light and airy throughout feeling more like a mini-house with the added benefit of two outdoor living areas, its own street entrance, driveway, and enclosed carport.
Well maintained and immaculately presented throughout boasting fresh paint work and renovated bathroom and laundry for new buyers to enjoy. The solar panels and solar hot water help keep the energy costs to a minimum so you can afford to run either the ducted evaporative or reverse-cycle air-con that has been installed throughout.
* Lounge room with kitchen/meals
* Two Double bedrooms with laminate wood flooring
* Renovated bathroom and laundry
* Two outdoor living areas
* Down lights
* Ducted evaporative air con and reverse cycle
* Solar panel and solar hot water
* Private street entrance and carport with roller door
* Attractive steel security screens
* Roof insulation and new gutters
* Walking distance to local amenities and opposite hilly reserve.
* Pet friendly
This really is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. Please contact Giles new today for further information or to arrange an early inspection.
Call 0426 277 914