149 Currie Street, Warnbro WA 6169
ROOM FOR THE BOAT & CARAVAN + POWERED BRICK WORKSHOP + 900M2 BLOCK House - Property ID: 975749
This property is truly one of a kind. Located within walking distance to pristine Warnbro Sound beach, this spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is perfectly positioned on a huge 900m2 block allowing unrestricted side access to a hardstand area with room to park your boat & caravan. Then there is the bonus feature of a big 6m x 6m brick powered workshop with more space for secure storage or extra vehicles.
This home is also an entertainer's dream with a superb fully enclosed patio complete with built in bbq & range hood, plus a below ground pool for summer. Lush landscaped gardens are reticulated from a bore and there is a lawn area for the kids.
The home is also energy efficient, with a 12 panel solar system keeping your energy bills to a minimum.
* Modern kitchen with double oven, 900mm cooktop, breakfast bar & island bench.
* Spacious open plan family / meals area
* Large separate lounge
* 2 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
* Gas log fire
* Big minor bedrooms (two are king size)
* Large master suite with fitted walk in robe
* Solar panel system
* Below ground pool
* Lock up garage with 4wd height clearance
* 6m x 6m brick powered workshop
* Separate side access
* Land area: 900m2
This property is ideally located close to local schools, shopping, transport and within easy walking distance to the beach. Inspection will impress. Call Craig Small of Professionals Rockingham on 0402 080 499 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 900 m2