18 Jezabeel Street, Baldivis WA 6171
OFFERS FROM $499000
THE WOW FACTOR!!!! House - Property ID: 971732
FLEXIBLE VIEWING TIMES UPON REQUEST!
This high quality 2010 Summit built home will be sure to impress from the minute you walk through the double entry door. Perfectly positioned in the sought after Tuart Ridge Estate and set on a 581sqm low maintenance elevated block offering great views across the hills.
Nestled amongst other quality homes with great street appeal & located a short walk to Makybe Rise Primary, the new Baldivis Shopping Centre and a great park for the kids to play is just 50 metres away.
The functional layout offers a good size study which is large enough for a 5th Bedroom or nursery.
Relax in comfort whilst watching a movie in the semi-enclosed theatre room with its own split system air conditioner.
Other features of this immaculate home include:
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe, good size en-suite with double vanity, over sized shower & separate WC.
- Stylish shutters to front of house and Master Bedroom.
- Minor bedrooms are all double in size with built in robes
- Open Plan Living with 31 course ceiling.
- Fabulous kitchen with stone bench tops & large pantry, safety feature added with the slow closing drawers.
- The laundry is centrally located off the kitchen.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 1.5 KW Solar Panels
- Loft hatch with ladder leading to an abundance of roof storage space with a built in light for seeing in those dark places.
- Alfresco entertaining with low maintenance lawns fed by reticulation
- Double lock up garage with auto door, shoppers entry and access to backyard.
- Undercover Storage area
- Enclosed front yard
- Tiled Alfresco area surrounded by fruit trees and water feature so you can enjoy the outdoor living.
There really are too many features to mention, so come and see for yourself. Call Di Padfield or SMS "jezabeel" on 0404 051 464 today to secure your viewing.
- Building Size Approx. - 220 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 581 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport