42 Borough Road, Baldivis WA 6171
$410,000 - $430,000
SO MUCH VALUE IN THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME House - Property ID: 969743
This Well planned family home is waiting for its new owners to walk in and say "WOW!!
All the work is done, just sit back, relax and enjoy!!
Lovingly appointed by its owners, presents a low maintenance, neutral finish using quality fixtures, not to mention the extras!
• The King size Master bedroom has plenty of robe space and the en-suite is equipped with double shower and a separate toilet.
• This along with the other 3 bedrooms (all queen sized with built in robes) and the sparkling second bathroom will suit your growing (or grown up) family for years to come.
• The separate theatre room is located at the front of the home providing a quiet spot to relax, while not disturbing the rest of the house
• There's ample space in the open plan living room to have a separate dining and family area too, along with the breakfast bar to have a quiet wine while preparing dinner in the easiest kitchen ever. Galley style, so you don't get backed into a corner!!
• Entertainers will love the extra-large, double sized insulated patio/alfresco, complete with BBQ gazebo and the low maintenance fully reticulated garden and lawn. The sliding stacker doors from the family room seamlessly join the indoor and outdoor areas for those larger gatherings.
• The powered garden shed has a little hidey hole for easy access to your lawnmower and garden tools
• To complement the area, wind-down shade awnings protect you and the garden from the harsh summer, running all the way down the side to the side access gate.
• This home has zoned Fujitsu reverse cycle climate control air-conditioning , ensuring rapid response to heat or cool the whole house quickly ,
• Both sides of the home are paved with under eaves lighting and outside weatherproof double power point to patio wall.
• The double garage which will easily take a 4wd, is fully insulated with a heavy duty lockable rear sliding door. Further parking available for guests in front of the roller door and grass area.
If you are looking for a very well-priced, extremely well-presented family home with way too many added extras to list 42 Borough Rd is an absolute delight, and you must put it on your viewing list today.
Call Roz Hollwarth 0422 530 397 for a viewing appointment right now!!
- Land Size Approx. - 480 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport