145 Kent Street, Rockingham WA 6168
SOLD BY ROZ HOLLWARTH House - Property ID: 954780
If you want to live a mere stone's throw from the beautiful Rockingham Beach and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle this piece of paradise offers- then don't miss this property with future development potential too.
A large Family home (204m2 of living) offers
* 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms: The master is massive, complete with large Walk in robe and generous ensuite. The minor bedrooms are all at least queen sized.
* A large Activity/study area is in the rear sections- ideal for your teens to entertain or study, separated from the main living areas.
* Spacious family, games and theatre rooms add to the ample family space- yet separate enough for those times you need breathing space.
The 910m2 block (zoned for future development; subject to normal council application approvals; if land banking is your thing) is very well utilised- set up for family beachside living.
* Below Ground swimming pool, when you've come off the beach, relax and unwind round the barbie
* Uninterrupted side access through to 3 sheds
o Approx. 6m x 4.7 m Large Powered workshop
o Approx. 6m x 3m Boatport
o Approx 6m x 3.8m Caravan storage
Don't miss a look at this one. My very motivated sellers will be interested to know what you think.
Call Roz Hollwarth 0422 530 397 or SMS 145Kent and I'll get back to you.
- Building Size Approx. - 204 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 910 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- 2 sheds
- parking for boat
- gas ducted heating