52/9 Linkage Avenue, Cockburn Central WA 6164
Sold for $321,000
SOLD BY TONY WOOTTON Apartment - Property ID: 922185
FIRST 12MTH OF STRATA FEES ARE FREE*
Calling all first home buyers and investors this is the apartment for you!
This wonderfully presented 2 bedroom 2 bathroom built in 2009, this ultra-modern complex is in a central location only 300mtrs from Cockburn Train Station, 400mtr from Cockburn Central and only 100mtrs from Dome Caf. So the early morning coffee run before you hop on the train to go to work is a breeze. No need to own a car here!
Featuring a total of 119m2 of private space including a 23m2 balcony you won't feel cramped in this apartment. The living space starts with spacious modern kitchen with a dishwasher that leads to the dining room and main living areas big enough to put in a 7-seater couch. The bedrooms don't disappoint either with enough room for king size beds and to top that off both come with their own ensuite bathrooms.
- Two very large bedrooms with their own ensuite's and BIR's
- Reverse Cycle Split System Air-conditioning
- First 12mths of Strata Fees Free
- Storage room on the same floor (No more running down to the basement)
- Secure entry that include a video feed to see your visitors
- Top floor air-conditioned gym for all year use
- Sky lounge garden featuring an undercover BBQ are for all year entertaining (On the same floor)
- Large balcony perfect for those summer afternoons
- Train station only a walk away providing employment and entertainment options
- Under croft parking not just a carport
- Dishwasher staying
So why are you still reading this and not calling Tony Wootton on 0416 642 557 to arrange a private viewing or alternately save the date for the next home open and come down to have a chat.
Please note that some furniture can be included in the sale such as the fridge and lounge if requested.
*Conditions apply. Please contact sales representative directly to get details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking