104 Safety Bay Road, Shoalwater WA 6169
Sold for $380,000
SOLD BY TONY WOOTTON House - Property ID: 919767
BE QUICK AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS 4 UNIT DEVELOPMENT SITE FOR UNDER $500K BEFORE IT GOES!!!
With over a 1013m2 of land zoned R40 this block is a developer's dream. Situated in Shoalwater on top of a hill with the potential for Shoalwater Island views. The possibilities are unlimited with the right development.
Currently a cute 3 x 1 sits on the property and with the right refinements this home could be your new beachside abode or why not knock it down and subdivide. The choice is yours? Profit or Pleasure?
If you're looking for a sea change at a reasonable price with space for the kids, then this is the house for you. Located only a brief walk from Penguin Island Ferry's, a short drive to several boat ramps and 5 mins from Rockingham Foreshore with its many award-winning cafes, bars and restaurants, why buy elsewhere? So make sure you get a boat ready and don't forget to bring the stand-up paddle boards for those fabulous weekends floating around the Shoalwater Islands.
- 1013m2 of sub dividable land zoned R40
- Up to 4 Unit development site (Subject to Council Approval)
- 800mtrs to the beach, 400mts to Lake Richmond
- Close to public transport and only 200mts to the shopping centre.
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms
- Large Kitchen and open dining area with rear sleepout for guests
- Rear access through garage
- Unlimited potential to renovate
So make sure you get to a home open or arrange a private viewing with Tony Wootton on 0416 642 557 before you miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Land Size Approx. - 1013 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Development Block